Tippmann US Army Alpha Black Elite M-16
– Hey this is Tony and David we’re over at Lone Wolf we’re about to do a quick review of the Alpha Black Elite.
– Well, young David here has asked me to a quick review on this.
– I was interested.
– He was, he’s like, “So why does it have a stock and a shroud, and why does it look so sweet?”
– It does look pretty sweet.
– So I said, “Young David, ” and I told him, and I said “On the inside of this marker right here is a 98 custom.”
– What’s up, what?
– All of the parts inside of this gun are the same exact parts that are inside a 98 custom.
– And I said, “No way.”
– And he didn’t believe me, so then I said, “Well really this is just an M16 carrying handle, this is just a six point position stock, and then a front shroud that goes on this gun, along with the outer tactical shell.” Internally it’s a 98 custom, these guns are tanks, they can go through anything.
– Is that believable?
– I believe that they can go through anything cause it looks pretty sweet. That’s basically why I have one.
– Cause it looks pretty sweet, I like that. Well sometimes looks aren’t everything, it’s the internals, but this is the ramped up 98 custom in a tactical shell, like I said it’s the M16 front shroud, M16 carrying handle, and the six point position stock on here.
– He did pull it apart and proved it to me and we took a look at the insides, compared and contrasted it, took notes down, had tests.
– Like that.
– And a sweet nose, six points?
– Yeah, and you can, there’s six adjustable positions on there.
– Cause I got a little body.
– Exactly, for the smaller guys, you can tuck it up, if you’re a long or big guy, you extend it.
– Oh okay.
– You like that?
– Definitely not a long or big guy but I can, I got to tuck everything in.
– That’s it. Anything else to say?
– [Mark] Is it, can you, if I only want
– It to be a regular, well
– No, take it away, Mark. if I want it to be a regular 98 custom again,
– Oh yeah.
– Can I take all the shell off and have it as that?
– No you would need to have, you would need to actually have a 98 custom body on there.
– There isn’t one underneath, that’s what I’m getting at.
– No, there is not one underneath.
– Okay that’s what I’m trying to get at.
– What’s going on man?
– [Customer] What’s up brother?
– We’ve got customers.
– Over to paintball extravaganza.
– [Man] Oh nice, well have fun.
– [Man] And I’ll see you guys, sorry and take care.
– Hey, no worry. Yeah give me a message or something on Facebook whenever you’re heading out next.
– [Man] Oh yeah, well I’ll be here Friday, for sure.
– Okay. I’ll see you then.
– [Man] Yeah, cool. Yeah let me know what you think of the flashers.
– Yeah, I will.
– Thanks man. That scares me.
– Here you go, Tony.
– Oh, you on this side now?
– I mean we can swap back. I was just keeping it warm for you.
– Alright, well, a couple basic things we can talk about furthermore on this is upgradibility. You can put an electronic trigger in here, you can also put a 98 response on here, you can also install the cyclone feed system on here to replace just using a standard gravity-fed hopper. So, e-grip, the R.T trigger, the cyclone feed, and other than that, an extended barrel as well, you can just pull this barrel right on out of the shroud and slide a new one in as long as its, doesn’t have any weird humps in the barrel or anything like that cause it won’t go through the actual shroud.
– Can you like take the Alpha Black and make it look like a different gun, ya know, like a, some really cool sweet ones?
– You can definitely put other attachments on here
– Like different attachments and stuff?
– There’s a project salvo that you can make it look like the front shroud is different and the stalk pulls down and folds on the inside so it’s not just a collapseable. So folding stalk on that but yes, you can take off stalk, the front-end, you can make it look like another gun, if you don’t want an M16 you can make it look a little bit different, you can also just pull this carrying handle off the top if you don’t want it there as well.
– Oh, good thing, this stalk, stalk, this magazine.
– I knew what you were talking about.
– It’s just for looks. It only holds parts on the inside
– A couple O-rings and Allen wrenches. So if you hold it like this, she pulls right on out.
– You’re saying there’s no paintballs in there?
– Holds Allen wrenches and O-rings, close that baby back up.
– That is handy. It’s nifty, it’s a little,
– Put it right on in there.
– So you’ll never lose your stuff to fix or clean or maintain your gun.
– That’s it. It might be jiggling around in there, but, at least you’ll have em in there.
– Now the real question on everybody’s mind. It’s about this little star right here. See that? Is it actually endorsed by the U.S. Army?
– I’m pretty sure it is, man. They wouldn’t have U.S. Army on the box if it wasn’t a U.S. Army endorsement per se. Lastly, for under $150 you can get this gun, it does come gun only, two year warranty through Titman. Any other questions, Crazy Dave?
– Can I put a sweet scope on it?
– You can, I mean if you wanted to take this off or mount a flashlight or something underneath here, be super tactical
– Super tactical.
– You could do that its got the rails here on the bottom you could do that.
– It’s everything I need. Can I have it for free?
– No. You cannot have it for free. So, that’s it.
– Okay, thanks man.
– Okay, bye.
– That was
– Give this video a like, thanks for watching.
– Okay, bye.